Our mission is to provide the widest possible array of mental health services to the people of the USVI community who can afford it the least.
“St. Thomas Children’s School Intervention Program (SCSIP)”– Our SCSIP program is a free group counseling service provided to public school children in St. Thomas. This program focuses on trauma, as well as emotional reguation and behavior management.
- Continued and expanded group counseling within the schools.
- Group parenting classes and seminars covering a wide array of topics.
- Group and training seminars for teachers, administrators and their staff on issues related to mental health in themselves and their students.
- Scholarships to pay for families mental health services outside of the school setting.
Geriatric Services/Neurological Impariments
“Golden Memories”– Golden Memories is a day treatment program for the geriatric population that utilizes a Montessori-based curriculum to improve memory, attention, and cognition for individuals suffering from Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Continuing and expanding the Golden Memories Program to accomodate the growing waitlist.
- Half-day nursing care to help individuals with neurological issues complete daily living tasks.
- Group caregiver classes and seminars covering a wide array of topics.
We hope to open a transitional housing program complete with vocational training, addiction recovery, and mental health services.